- Hypnos beds (‘the most comfortable beds in the world”) with firm mattresses
5’ Kingsize double beds, 6’ Superking size beds or 3’ twin beds.
- Egyptian cotton sheets and duvet covers.
- Feather duvets and pillows
or non-allergenic if you prefer.
- Television, DVD players (most rooms),
hair dryer and tea & coffee making facilities.
- Baths in most rooms,
some with showers over the bath.
- Two garden rooms, with twin beds and walk-in showers.
The bedrooms at the Lawns are light and airy with views across the garden or over the playing fields of Gresham’s School.
All of them have wonderfully comfortable Hypnos beds with cosy feather bedding and pure Egyptian cotton linen (if you prefer non-allergenic bedding, please let us know). The rooms are all en-suite with baths except for the garden rooms that have walk-in showers.
To book a room and for the best rates, please call 01263 713390.
Note – unfortunately we don’t take one night Friday or Saturday bookings, call us for availability.
(Price per night B&B)
- Rooms 1, 2 & 4 (1st floor, large rooms) – From £135
- Rooms 5, 6 & 8 (1st & 2nd floor, medium sized rooms) – From £109
- Rooms 3 & 7 (1st & 2nd floor) – From £95
- Rooms 9 & 10 (Garden rooms, twin beds and walk-in shower) – From £109
Two day bookings only at the weekends.
Sorry, no pets are allowed in the rooms.