- Traditional and modern dishes.
- All dietary needs and food allergies catered for.
- Locally sourced ingredients and suppliers.
- AA Rosette award for food.
- 5 Star hygiene certificate.
- Open to non-residents.
- Open for Breakfast: 8am – 10am
- Lunches & snacks: 12pm – 2pm
- Evening meals: 6pm – 9pm
- Meals can be eaten in the garden or the conservatory,
as well as the bar and the dining room.
- Celebrations and business functions catered for.
- Dogs are welcome in the conservatory.
- Booking is recommended.
We are pleased to offer the very best in locally sourced seasonal food.
View our Sample Menu (PDF document).
Click here to view our Breakfast Menu
(also available to non-residents)
Famous for our haddock and chips
and the slow roast belly of pork
with a wide selection of home-made puddings…