EXCITING NEWS!! we will be closed for refurbishment in January 2017
so why not book a room after the 10th February instead and see our new look bar and eating rooms!!
The Lawns, Holt, North Norfolk
- Georgian house with large sunny terrace and south facing garden.
- Privately owned hotel with 10 comfortable en-suite bedrooms.
- Relaxed, friendly bar, serving drinks and beverages all day.
- Private car park for residents and customers.
- Close to Greshams School.
- Gold Star Award from AA – 4 star restaurant, with rooms.
- Centre of Holt and within easy reach of Holkham, Wells,Blakeney, Cley, Sheringham and Cromer.
Stay in the centre of Holt, overlooking the playing fields of Greshams School. The Lawns is a privately owned hotel that offers a high standard of hospitality and service. An ideal place to relax and stay while discovering the joys of the surrounding countryside and coastline.
Enjoy the AA Rosette Restaurant and Bar, offering a menu that reflects locally sourced seasonal ingredients in a range of delicious modern and traditional dishes. Relax in the Lawns fully licensed informal bar, with local beers and a wide range of wines and spirits.
Enjoy our conservatory and large south facing garden
Coffee, tea and homemade cakes are available all day and can be enjoyed in the conservatory or our large south facing garden – ideal for relaxing in when the sun shines.
We have a car park at the rear of the hotel with plenty of spaces for residents to park.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
The bedrooms are all en-suite, with Freeview televisions,
DVD players and tea making facilities.
All facilities are available to both residents and non-residents of the hotel.
It’s no wonder that the Lawns hotel has earned a reputation
for being one of the best places to eat, drink and sleep in the area…